The Energy Generation Leadership Program (EnGen) is part of the Colorado Oil & Gas Association’s focus upon industry education and outreach.
The Mission of EnGen is to educate and empower the next generation of oil and gas leaders by providing industry-specific leadership and professional development.
The EnGen program is a one-year, curriculum-based leadership development course established by both oil and gas young professionals and industry veteran leaders. The curriculum is thoughtfully crafted to provide students a unique forum and comprehensive approach to professional development, and consists of a series of six educational seminars, quarterly social networking events, and one community outreach project.
- Empower through education
- Engage with industry leaders
- Unite professionals from diverse facets of industry
- Establish relationships with the community through outreach projects
- Improve industry retention of future leaders
- One-year program
- Curriculum-based leadership development
- Tailored for young professionals in oil & gas
- Six education seminars
- Four social networking events
- One community outreach project
WHO CAN APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
2016 EnGen Applicants have been selected. Applications for the 2017 EnGen Class will be available in the fall.
BECOME AN ENGEN CHAMPION
Class of 2016