The Energy Generation Leadership Program (EnGen) is part of the Colorado Oil & Gas Association’s focus upon industry education and outreach.
The Mission of EnGen is to educate and empower the next generation of oil and gas leaders by providing industry-specific leadership and professional development.
The EnGen program is a one-year, curriculum-based leadership development course established by both oil and gas young professionals and industry veteran leaders. The curriculum is thoughtfully crafted to provide students a unique forum and comprehensive approach to professional development, and consists of a series of six educational seminars, quarterly social networking events, and one community outreach project.
- Empower through education
- Engage with industry leaders
- Unite professionals from diverse facets of industry
- Establish relationships with the community through outreach projects
- Improve industry retention of future leaders
- One-year program
- Curriculum-based leadership development
- Tailored for young professionals in oil & gas
- Six education seminars
- Four social networking events
- One community outreach project
WHO CAN APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the 2017 EnGen Class are due November 4, 2016 at 11:59pm MST. Click HERE to apply.
BECOME AN ENGEN CHAMPION
Class of 2016