The Energy Generation Leadership Program (EnGen) is part of the Colorado Oil & Gas Association’s focus upon industry education and outreach.
The Mission of EnGen is to educate and empower the next generation of oil and gas leaders by providing industry-specific leadership and professional development.
The EnGen program is a one-year, curriculum-based, highly selective leadership development program tailored to emerging leaders in Colorado’s oil and gas industry. The curriculum is thoughtfully crafted to provide students a unique forum and comprehensive approach to professional development through a series of educational seminars, social networking events, a community outreach project, and an end-of-year group project.
- Empower through education
- Engage with industry leaders
- Unite professionals from diverse facets of industry
- Establish relationships with the community through outreach projects
- Improve industry retention of future leaders
- One-year program
- Curriculum-based leadership development
- Tailored for emerging leaders in oil & gas
- Six education seminars
- Four social networking events
- One community outreach project
- One end-of-year project
WHO CAN APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the 2019 EnGen Class are due November 9, 2018 at 11:59pm MST. Click HERE to apply.
BECOME AN ENGEN CHAMPION
Class of 2018