Founded in 1984, the Colorado Oil & Gas Association’s mission is to be the unified political and regulatory voice for the oil and natural gas industry in Colorado, and to support our members through advocacy, partnerships, education and stakeholder engagement.
Our vision is to create a thriving, innovative and respected oil and natural gas industry in Colorado that embodies the values of our communities, prioritizes the protection of our environment, and provides the natural resources that advance our society.
- Innovative approaches to engagement, education, and providing member value;
- Thoughtful policy that prioritizes the best interests of Colorado and communities while representing industry objectives;
- Authentic, transparent engagement with communities and industry stakeholders;
- Representing the best interests of the industry statewide over individual companies or basins;
- Creating transparent, accountable collaboration with stakeholders.
We commit to leading the industry with uncompromising integrity, honesty, respect, and fairness.