Founded in 1984, the Colorado Oil & Gas Association’s (COGA) mission is to promote the beneficial, efficient, responsible and environmentally sound development, production and use of Colorado oil and natural gas. COGA is a nationally recognized trade association that supports the responsible expansion of oil and natural gas markets, supply, and transportation infrastructure through its growing and diverse membership.
- Innovative approaches to engagement, education, and providing member value;
- Thoughtful policy that prioritizes the best interests of Colorado and communities while representing industry objectives;
- Authentic, transparent engagement with communities and industry stakeholders;
- Representing the best interests of the industry statewide over individual companies or basins;
- Creating transparent, accountable collaboration with stakeholders.
We commit to leading the industry with uncompromising integrity, honesty, respect, and fairness.